The more you know about our services, the better we can provide them. Following are some of the questions our clients ask, along with informative answers. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- What is a psychometrician?
- What are the steps in the development of an exam program?
- How do you determine if a test has validity, reliability, fairness, and legal defensibility?
- What are some of the major types of tests?
- What are important aspects of providing test accommodations?
- How can you improve the credentialing program through accreditation?
- What is the role of the regulatory Board in credentialing programs?
- What are the components of Full-Scope Certification Programs?
- What are important aspects of converting an exam to computer-based testing?
- For up-to-date discussions of test topics and more, visit our corporate blog.
Some of the files in this section are available in PDF format. To view files in PDF format, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader software free from Adobe.